The Party entrenches the following values:-
- The Party is a party of social and economic justice, which supports a radical transformation of society for the benefit of all. GCK is geared towards solving the threats to economic, social and environmental wellbeing.
- Every person, in this and future generations, should be entitled to basic material security as of right.
- Our actions should take account of the well-being of the people of Kenya, other nations and the future generations. We should not pursue our well-being to the detriment of others.
- A healthy society is based on voluntary co-operation between empowered individuals in a democratic society, free from discrimination whether based on race, colour, gender, religion, social origin or any other prejudice.
- Principles of democracy require that structures or institutions for governance be open, participatory, transparent and accessible.
- The Party emphasises democratic participation and accountability by ensuring that decisions are taken at the closest practical level to those affected by them.
- The Party looks for non-violent solutions to conflict situations, which take into account the interests of minorities and future generations in order to achieve lasting settlements.
- The success of a society cannot be measured by narrow economic indicators, but should take account of factors affecting the quality of life for all people: personal freedom, social equity, health, happiness and human fulfilment.
- Electoral politics is not the only way to achieve change in society, and we will use a variety of methods, including lifestyle changes, to help effect progress, providing those methods do not conflict with our other core principles.
- Humankind depends on the diversity of the natural world for its existence. We do not believe that other species are expendable.
- The Earth’s physical resources are finite. We threaten our future if we try to live beyond those means, so we must build a sustainable society that guarantees our long-term future.